Go To Market Manager
We have an excellent opportunity for you to join our Stockholm based Global Sales Team as our new Go To Market Manager. You will work in an environment driven by passion, innovation and authenticity in the world of Original American Sportswear.
About the team
GANT is seeking a passionate, sales driven and highly motivated Go to Market Manager to build and lead the GANT Go To Market function. The role is an integral role within GANT responsible to ensure alignment between range, product, brand, channels and markets. You will be part of our Global Sales Team and report to our EVP Global Markets who is part of the global management team.
About the role
- Secure a seamless consumer journey and make sure our marketing communication is in line with the products we offer.
- Secure cross-functional collaboration & execution between our Product Creation, Marketing, E-Com/Omni Channel, CRM and Retail teams.
- Create and package a go to market plan and make sure we follow key critical path milestones and ensure excellence in execution.
- Implement and follow up the go to market plans with our local market teams.
- Act as the “go-to-person” between Product Creation, Brand Marketing, Buying, Sales, E-Com, Logistics and Finance teams.
- Provide ‘ready to implement’ packages and defining how the brand appears across all consumer-facing touch points.
- Provide commercial input into the product creation process and ensure it meets C2C requirements for defined key markets/channels.
- Act as the main point of contact to local Sales and Marketing Teams, Merchandise Manager and Category Managers on the Go To Market process.
- Explore and drive business opportunities together with the local sales teams and ensure input for analytics and development areas.
- Support building strategic plans according to consumer needs and overall brand objectives.
- Evaluate the markets/channels to ensure proper implementation of marketing strategies.
- Leadership responsibility for one team member.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.).
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience within retail from positions such as Brand Director, Store Concept Manager or Range Manager.
- Sales and market background.
- Highly organised, detail-oriented and accurate with project management skills.
- Able to develop and maintain effective cross-functional relationships.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Language skills: advanced English.
Please apply with your CV and cover letter by 2018/10/31. We look forward hearing from you, until then get to know us and take a look at Lifeatgant
GANT is a lifestyle brand committed to creating a community that lives by and embraces our values of being authentic, where we stay true to our beliefs, respect each other and remain accountable; being innovative, where we hold our heritage close to heart when striving for new ideas; and being passionate, where we live and represent the brand we love while working together toward the same goal.
GANT is the original American lifestyle brand with European sophistication, offering premium clothing, accessories and home furnishings for men, women and kids. Born in 1949 on the campuses of the American East Coast universities and raised in Europe, GANT enjoys a global presence in over 70 markets, 750 stores and 4,000 selected retailers. Please visit gant.com for more information.