Head of Retail Experience
If you are an authentic and innovative person with the passion for how consumers are perceiving a brand, what makes them want to spend their money and how brands should tailor their offer to win the consumers hearts and minds, we have an excellent opportunity for you to join our Stockholm based Global Retail Team. You will work in an environment driven by passion, innovation and authenticity in the world of Original American Sportswear.
About the team
You will manage a growing team of two with competences within the field of retail experience, visual merchandising, window and campaign activation. You will also work closely with our head of retail training to secure 360 implementations of all global seasonal and branding initiatives in GANT retail. Your extensive cross functional network consist of brand creative, brand project and creative design.
- Drive brand retail experience and presentation including visual merchandising. Both seasonally and non-seasonally.
- Lead retail creative and commercial initiatives, leveraging support form Brand Marketing. Analyzing results and feedback commercial recommendations.
- Drive “Retailtainment” and sense marketing.
- Lead innovation within window design and consumer experience.
- You will own the commercial calendar activation within GANT retail.
- Instrumental in our ongoing omni-channel initiative and lead our future ones.
- At least 5 years’ experience of senior/leader position within retail.
- You have extensive experience and knowledge within retail assortment planning, visual merchandising and campaign activation.
- In order to be successful in this role you need to have great knowledge about consumer behaviours and needs, furthermore a passion to drive change and to innovate.
- You have proven successful track record in implementation of omni-initiative, branding or behaviour changes within retail.
- Oral and written highest level of English is a must, knowledge in German and French is to your advantage.
- Knowledge in SketchUp, Indesign, Illustrator or CAD to illustrate creative ideas and consumer journeys is important but not a prerequisite.
What we offer
- Taking part in our growing and ever evolving retail journey that will win our consumers hearts and minds.
- Possibilities for growth and development; our credo is “Never stop learning”.
- International colleagues who respect one another, and genuinely get along.
- Be a part of a great diverse team, where you'll never feel bored.
- Competitive compensation and pension scheme.
- Yoga, soccer, running as well as our very own choir.
- Great discounts on clothing.
- 5000 SEK annual sport allowance.
- Performance based culture and bonus structure.
Please apply with your CV and a cover letter by 2018/04/30. Estimated start date is August 2018.
GANT is a lifestyle brand committed to creating a community that lives by and embraces our values of being authentic, where we stay true to our beliefs, respect each other and remain accountable; being innovative, where we hold our heritage close to heart when striving for new ideas; and being passionate, where we live and represent the brand we love while working together toward the same goal.
GANT is the original American lifestyle brand with European sophistication, offering premium clothing, accessories and home furnishings for men, women and kids. Born in 1949 on the campuses of the American East Coast universities and raised in Europe, GANT enjoys a global presence in over 70 markets, 750 stores and 4,000 selected retailers. Please visit gant.com for more information.