Menswear Shirt Designer
If you are a passionate and innovative Designer, we have an excellent opportunity for you to join our Stockholm based Menswear Shirt Team. You will work in an environment driven by passion, innovation and authenticity in the world of Original American Sportswear.
About the team
As part of the Menswear Shirt Team, you will be responsible for designing and presenting the Menswear Shirt collections. Shirts being the foundation that GANT is built on, and the category that ties all the other categories together. The team consists of a Product Development Lead, Product Developers, Designers and a Category Manager who you report directly to. Together we work towards the vision of being the leading lifestyle brand with the shirts as our core business.
- Supply seasonal and general inspiration (mood board etc) for designated shirt category based on design briefs and commercial aspects provided, together with other designers in the Shirt team.
- Create, design and visualize all the patterns and fabrics in our CAD system Penelope.
- Sketch / visualize proposed designs/styles in detail.
- Propose fabrication, trims, fit etc.
- Hand over ready CADS, fabric info and styling guidelines to Product Developer.
- Ensure Product Developer has all necessary information to develop the product.
- Present overviews to PM and team.
- Global trend and competitors reports.
- Supply with expertise material to GANT Shirt Handbook.
- 10+ years of design experience within shirts from a lifestyle brand
- Fluent in English, speech and writing
- Organized team player that is driven by results and progress
- Portfolio and proven track record
- Software proficiency, experience within design related admin programs
- Knowledge and experience within Adobe Suite
Application: Please apply with your CV, examples from your portfolio and with your cover letter by 2018/06/25.
We look forward hearing from you. Until then, get to know us and take a look at Lifeatgant!
GANT is a lifestyle brand committed to creating a community that lives by and embraces our values of being authentic, where we stay true to our beliefs, respect each other and remain accountable; being innovative, where we hold our heritage close to heart when striving for new ideas; and being passionate, where we live and represent the brand we love while working together toward the same goal.
GANT is the original American lifestyle brand with European sophistication, offering premium clothing, accessories and home furnishings for men, women and kids. Born in 1949 on the campuses of the American East Coast universities and raised in Europe, GANT enjoys a global presence in over 70 markets, 750 stores and 4,000 selected retailers. Please visit gant.com for more information.