Store Manager Gent
If you are a passionate and innovative Store Manager, we have an excellent opportunity for you to join our Gent based GANT Store Team. You will work in an environment driven by passion, innovation and authenticity in the world of Original American Sportswear.
About the team
As part of the Gent Team, you will be responsible for managing the GANT store while reflecting the vision and goals associated with GANT Benelux and the GANT Brand. You will be achieve sales targets and promote excellent customer service. You will report to the Retail Manager.
- Achieve targets in sales, payroll, expense and inventory management.
- Ensure consistently high levels of customer service are met and that the brand values are understood and incorporated into all aspects of the store. Act as a role model to reinforce GANT customer service guidelines to store team.
- Observe and conform to all retail policies and procedures as set out in the retail policy and procedures manual.
- Recruit, train and develop the team ensuring individuals have a clear understanding of the GANT goals and objectives.
- Lead and motivate the team.
- Ensure the visual presentation and merchandising of the Outlet Store is consistent with Company standards.
- Oversee physical store operations including maintenance to ensure the environment meets health & safety and Company standards.
- Identify objectives and set priorities to meet short and long term goals, delegating responsibilities to the store team where appropriate.
- Ensure store administration is delivered in an accurate and timely manner.
- Communicate with retail operations when appropriate to seek advice or approval in making decisions.
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to use your initiative
- Strong communication skills
- Customer Service Orientation
- Strong planning and organizing skills
- Positive attitude
- Generous clothing allowance
- Holidays 24 days
- An extra day off for your Birthday
- Bonus scheme
- Continuous Learning and Development
How to apply
If you are interested in working at GANT or want to recommend someone we would like to get in contact with you as soon as possible. Please apply with your resume and cover letter. Don't hesitate to contact our HR Team on email@example.com if you have any questions!
We look forward hearing from you!
GANT is a lifestyle brand committed to creating a community that lives by and embraces our values of being authentic, where we stay true to our beliefs, respect each other and remain accountable; being innovative, where we hold our heritage close to heart when striving for new ideas; and being passionate, where we live and represent the brand we love while working together toward the same goal.
GANT is the original American lifestyle brand with European sophistication, offering premium clothing, accessories and home furnishings for men, women and kids. Born in 1949 on the campuses of the American East Coast universities and raised in Europe, GANT enjoys a global presence in over 70 markets, 750 stores and 4,000 selected retailers. Please visit gant.com for more information.